The Shark Skin Plastic Can Liners combine the highest grade film with the durability of a star seal bottom on a coreless role. They are perforated for easy dispensing. Rolls can be placed in the bottom of a wastebasket or on a housekeeping cart for quick and easy access, saving storage space. These low density polyethylene bags are highly puncture and tear resistant, making them the best choice where additional strength and stretch are required. Suitable for waste with jagged or sharp edges. More puncture & stretch resistance than high density.
- Made with low density polyethylene
- Puncture resistant and perforated for easy dispensing
- Suitable for wastebaskets with jagged or sharp edges
- Compared to high density liners, more puncture/stretch resistant
- Place rolls at the bottom of wastebasket to save on storage space
- Material: Plastic
- Quantity: Sold in full cases
- RK26 Size: 29" x 45"
- RK37 Size: 30" x 36"
- RK40 Size: 33" x 39"
- RK44 Size: 36" x 50"
- RK48 Size: 40" x 46"
- RK49 Size: 42.5" x 48"
- RK55 Size: 41" x 54"
- RK60 Size: 36" x 58"
- RK65 Size: 38" x 58"