The Champion Sprayon® Parking Lot Paint Striper will manually get the job done on any area that needs to be marked. Recommended for outdoor use marking hazards, construction areas, pavement and playing fields. Don't waste time cleaning off dirty brushes, the paint striper is mess free! Spray on grass, gravel, dirt, concrete, asphalt or other paved surfaces. Stripe width is adjustable on the machine from 2-1/2" to 4". Striping Paint (18 oz.) cans are sold separately in cases of 12. Choose from Blue, White and Gold. Paint stripes 600-800 linear feet. Sprays only in downward position. Paint will not harm grass as it is toluene free. The machine has on-board storage for up to 12 extra cans. See specs, instructions & instructional video below.
- Mark hazards, parking lots, playing fields, construction areas and more
- A "Do It Yourself" solution with on-board storage for up to 12 cans
- No cleanup is necessary and assembly is easy and tool-free
- Aerosol striping paint sold separately
- Paint dry time: 30 minutes
- Discharge valve of paint cans sprays only in downward position
- Paint stripes 600 to 800 linear feet, will not harm grass
- Stripe Width: Adjustable from 2.5" to 4"
- Storage Capacity: 12 cans
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Machine Color: Black
- Paint Colors: Handicap Blue, Highway White, Yellow
- Material: Black-painted sheet metal with round chrome tubing
- Quantity: Sold individually
How do I assemble the striping machine?
How does the paint load into the striping machine?
- Loosen wing nuts on handle and sides of machine.
- Pull the handle upright until it locks into place.
- Tighten wing nuts on handle and sides of machines.
- Shake aerosol can vigorously for one minute and occasionally during use.
- Turn can upside-down and place in can holder. Make sure long side of the spray tip is parallel to axle.
- Then slide paint can towards center of cart where it will snap into place.
- Push machine and squeeze hand lever to activate paint spray.
- To remove spray can, slide towards side of machine and lift out.
How do I adjust the width of the line?
- Adjust line width by loosening wing screws and raising or lowering can holder - RAISE to make the line WIDER or LOWER to make line NARROWER.
- After the can holder is at the desired height re-tighten the wing screws.