Cashier's report envelopes help cashiers or front desk clerks easily total up all types of payment received from guests or customers during their shift. Currency, coin, bar stubs, paid outs, checks and vouchers are all recorded on the front of the envelope. The gummed flap is sealed shut after checks and cash are placed inside. Made of a 28 lb. kraft paper. Envelope size: 4.5" x 10.4". Sold 500 per box.
- Allow employees to total up all types of payment received each shift
- Mark bills, coins, bar stubs, checks, and vouchers
- Gummed flap seal is shut after all checks and cash are placed inside, matching total on report
- Envelope Dimensions: 4.5" x 10.4"
- Color: Golden Yellow
- Material: 28 lb. kraft paper
- Case Weight: 10 lbs.
- Quantity: 500 per box